New unused items may be exchanged for an item of equal or lesser value. The cost of returns, refunds or exchanges, including but not limited to shipping and customer brokerage fees, are the responsibility of the customer.
Yarn manufactured by Elmore-Pisgah, which has been discontinued, cannot be returned for an exchange.
How to Return an Item
If for any reason you choose to return your selection, we’ll refund the purchase price to your credit card account. Items must be in their original, unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. The returned item must be postmarked within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Care Center at 1-855-418-1816, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (EST) to request a refund. We will assign you an authorization number. A contact phone number/email and address must be included in your request. Exchanges or refunds will not be accepted without an authorization number.
- Mail your returned item to:
- Peaches and Crème Yarns
- Attention: Customer Service
- 320 Livingstone Ave. S.
- Box 40, Listowel, Ontario
- N4W 3H3
- Include in your package the item(s) you are returning, your authorization number, a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Items can not be returned if they have been unraveled.
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Yarn manufactured by Elmore-Pisgah, which has been discontinued, cannot be returned for an exchange.
Accepted Methods of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Credit card refunds may take up to 5 to 7 business days after the credit is processed to appear in your account.
Orders will be shipped within 7 - 10 business days. No shipping to Post Office Boxes (unless delivering to rural areas and specified in the Special Instructions field at time of ordering). Back orders will be cancelled. Please re-order.
We are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or persons. Please remember to double-check all personal shipping information before confirming your order. Please refrain from using only initials. Full names are required for delivery.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- CanPar for Canada
- UPS for the United States
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the actual weight of your products and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown shipping costs. At that time, you will have to the opportunity to cancel your order.
This policy covers how we use and protect your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that is related to your order. This information includes your:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and URL data.
Security and Storage
Only your order, billing, and shipping data are stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your credit card information.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts by help us know what web browsers people are using, and by tracking where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or to store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information and there is no risk to you in this process. No personal information, such as address or credit card information is saved when cookies are stored.